Aba makes the holidays easy and delicious with a Mediterranean Thanksgiving meal kit
Steph and Rosie explored Aba’s Thanksgiving dinner kit with a twist. If you don’t want to plan, prep, or clean up this holiday season, this just might be for you!
Aba’s Thanksgiving dinner with a Mediterranean twist features:
● Take away meals for 2, 4 or 6 guests. Thanksgiving dinner is $ 59.95 per person plus tax
○ Classic hummus with raw vegetables
○ Pumpkin hummus with homemade bread
○ Orzo with black truffle
○ Crispy Brussels sprouts
Beef Fillet Kebab
○ Crispy chicken thigh with sautéed vegetables and butternut squash
● All dishes are served cold with reheating instructions.
Pickup and deliveries are Wednesday November 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Order before Sunday November 21 at 9 a.m.
● Order link: www.explorestock.com/abaaustin
Aba gives back this holiday season
Plus, Aba is giving back this holiday season by supporting the Central Texas Food Bank. Guests
can contribute by making a donation in the complementary section of their Thanksgiving dinner voucher
via Tock, and Aba will match every donation to help those in need.
Aba is a Mediterranean restaurant that originated in Chicago’s historic Fulton Market District with
a second location in Austin at Music Lane. Aba, which means father in Hebrew, incorporates Chief CJ
Jacobson’s lighter cooking style with influences from the Mediterranean including Israel,
Lebanon, Turkey and Greece. The bar program, designed by Liz Pearce, features
Mediterranean-inspired wines and spirits