Launch of the ISE digital platform ahead of the June trade fair
ISE Digital launches next week and runs June 1-2, but, for those already registered, the show’s Cisco-powered platform is now available for exploration. Visitors can start adding sessions to their personal schedules, ready for next week.
Mike Blackman, Managing Director of Integrated Systems Events, said: “This is the very first large-scale ISE Digital initiative, a rich and hybrid initiative, which seeks to innovate and celebrate our presence in the new home of ‘ISE at the Fira de Barcelona. The ISE Digital platform is vast, so I urge you to sign up now, browse the site – and start planning your own schedule for the content to go live on June 1. What a great team effort it was – we did it! “
The easy-to-navigate platform includes the Main Stage program (highlighted in BLUE), technology channels (highlighted in YELLOW), the product innovation channel (highlighted in GREEN) – as well as hubs packed with content from AVIXA and CEDIA, as well as sponsors and partners of the show.
With the support of exhibition partner KNX and main sponsors Bosch, Lang, Panasonic, Shure and ACCIÓ, there will be live keynotes, journalist roundtables and market insights from the main stage. Partner hubs, product innovation channel, a dedicated Shure channel and six technology channels are also available for exploration, sponsored by KNX, Lenovo, MA Lighting, Sennheiser and Vivitek.
Visitors can participate through the polls and live chat available in every live broadcast session. There is also a Spanish channel for those who cannot make the trip to Barcelona as well as a student zone, a collaboration between AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE that seeks to provide information to students looking for careers in our exciting industry. .
The sessions include:
ON THE MAIN STAGE
Leading the Way – A Roadmap to Success from the Main Stage
A live and digital content program curated with exhibitors and partners from TNW, AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE to provide you with tools to emerge from the pandemic, mixing live action from Barcelona with the ISE digital agenda.
Day one is titled “Meeting the Challenge: Finding Opportunities in a Crisis”. Its theme is the role of the professional audiovisual industry in exiting the Covid crisis: and where the new opportunities lie.
Day two looks further into the future and also examines some of the fundamental issues related to business success, including sustainability and brand purpose.
- Day 1: On the sofa with Ventura Barba, CEO of the Sónar Festival.
By tackling the tech trends you need to have on your radar and why, Ventura will explore how technology has accelerated and what has been on the back burner over the past 12 months.
- Day 2: Accelerated sustainable development. On the couch with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist and Innovation Evangelist at SAP.
Sustainability is at the top of the global agenda and modern society is increasingly concerned with sustainability initiatives; ignoring it can only be left behind. Takeaways from this session will include tips on the ideal destination for a sustainable business.
Journalists’ round tables – these lively round tables include:
- June 1: “Marketing tactics in an online world”. Rebecca Roth, social media specialist and imagery coordinator at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Genia Shipova, director of marketing at Daily Motion, talk about digital marketing tactics. Organized by TNW.
- June 2: “What is your goal?” Alice K. Steenland, Chief Sustainability Officer, Dassault Systèmes, is joined by other experts for this peer-to-peer knowledge exchange on how to position your brand and service in a post-pandemic world. Organized by TNW.
- June 2: “Planning of the workspace” In partnership with HDBaseT Alliance and in association with AV Magazine. Join Clive Couldwell, Group Editor at AV Magazine, as guests discuss how businesses are investing in network infrastructure and secure hybrid technologies in the workplace.
Providing both live and on-demand content, the technology channels on ISE Digital are organized into six thematic areas. Each channel contains a market snapshot from an expert on the subject, as well as contributions from leading solution providers.
- Smart Building – sponsored by KNX
- Live and audio events – sponsored by MA lighting
- Workspace Evolution – sponsored by Lenovo
- Digital Learning – sponsored by Sennheiser
- Digital signage – sponsored by Vivitek
- XR in today’s reality
PRODUCT INNOVATION CHANNEL
Along with the partner hubs, the product innovation channel provides a wealth of information and videos on the latest solutions in the sector. Companies featured include Aopen, Artome, Cisco, Daktronics, Datapath, GIRA, Jabra, Logitech, MA Lighting, Netgear, Newline Interactive, NewTek.
Closing with an audiovisual experience
A one-of-a-kind performance will see artist and creative technologist Alba G Corral entertain virtual and physical audiences. Combining art, technology and music – Corral will perform their AV Generative Graphics performance in real time – Broadcast live on ISE Digital from the Barcelona main stage on Tuesday June 1st at 4:55 pm CET
The ISE Digital event will go live at 12:30 p.m. CET on Tuesday, June 1. Registration is free, quick and easy at: https://www.iseurope.org/register.php?actioncode=LIVEMAY3