MAKERS Class of 2022 | Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management today recognized 20 outstanding professionals as MAKERS – an initiative dedicated to celebrating the stories of women and men who are pioneers, innovators and champions of women’s success.
“The individuals of the 9th Class of Morgan Stanley MAKERS are shining examples of how our leaders present themselves in extraordinary ways – whether supporting and advancing those around them, building our culture of inclusion or to strive for progress, both at work and in our communities,” said Andy Saperstein, Co-Chair and Chief Wealth Officer.
Nominations have been sought from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and the 20 individuals recognized as the Morgan Stanley MAKERS Class of 2022 are:
- Sallie BehnkeSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Molly BodratoAsset Retention Strategic Project Manager
- Mara Braloveexecutive director, financial advisor
- Gail L. Covingtonexecutive director, financial advisor
- Annie DiamondExecutive Director, New England Regional Sales Manager
- Marie DiChristofanoManaging Director, Private Management Advisor
- Estelle Mora Eckartexecutive director, branch manager
- Katie Flahertymanaging director, complex manager
- Jennifer FreemanManaging Director, Head of Field Engagement
- Marie Gibbons GardinerSenior Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Catherine MarshallManaging Director, Managing Director, MS at Work
- Kevin McCartymanaging director, complex manager
- Alice MilliganManaging Director, Chief Marketing Officer, Morgan Stanley
- michelle morrisExecutive Director, Head of Business Development – Diverse Asset Managers, Investment Solutions
- Christine PaganoExecutive Director, Chief of Staff, Wealth Management
- Moira SullivanManaging Director, Head of Commercial Risk Management US Banks
- Ara TalkovFinancial Advisor
- Joyce TavoulareasManaging Director, Head of Wealth Management, Enterprise Risk
- Leslie WalterSenior Vice President, Branch Manager
- Andrea ZaretskyManaging Director, Head of Marketing, Wealth Management
Launched in 2012, MAKERS is a storytelling platform for pioneering women of today and tomorrow. In 2014, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management was the first company to partner with the MAKERS program to nominate internal leaders as MAKERS. The initiative encourages companies to celebrate, recognize and connect their key employees to the wider MAKERS network. For more information, visit www.makers.com.
The 2022 MAKERS will be featured on the Morgan Stanley Forum for Women, Multicultural and LGBT+ Financial Advisors throughout the year. To visit the website, go to http://www.morganstanley.com/people/financial-advisors/diversity.
At Morgan Stanley, we foster a culture of belonging, where clients can grow their wealth while planning for the future and where employees are empowered to thrive in their careers. For more information on how women are central to the success of our Modern Wealth strategy, visit Women Without Limits at https://www.morganstanley.com/what-we-do/wealth-management/ women-without-limits.
About Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services for individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and loan, annuity and insurance, pension and trust products and services.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services company providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the company’s employees serve customers around the world, including businesses, governments, institutions and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
© 2022 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. SIPC member.