O’Live Your Life brings the benefits of the Mediterranean lifestyle to people around the world
TORONTO, ON, September 16, 2021 / 24-7PressRelease / – The Mediterranean diet has long been recommended by doctors for good health, but diet alone does not solve the challenges people face in relationships, career and their general development. With O’vis your life, wealthy life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema and world renowned chef Dario Tomaselli offer the complete Mediterranean lifestyle to transform every facet of our lives, from health and romance to personal and professional success.
Dario is an acclaimed international chef and Anita brings 30 years of management, personal growth and travel experience to O’Live Your Life. Together, they help people experience more romance, friendship, fulfillment and joy.
O’Live Your Life helps people connect, enjoy life and achieve good health and happiness by living the Mediterranean lifestyle from anywhere. Anita and Dario offer tips for international exploration, connecting around healthy meals, slow living, and tasting simple pleasures.
Anita and Dario are living proof that the slow and easy Mediterranean lifestyle leads to better relationships and overall happiness. With O’Live Your Life, they take people with them on their Mediterranean adventure from the comfort of their own homes, inviting them to cook together, eat together and travel together.
“I firmly believe that food has a significant impact on our way of life,” says Dario. “It’s about reconnecting with local farmers around the world, where food and produce begins their journey, and learning to respect our culinary creations – not only from a sustainability perspective, but also in terms of bond with family and friends that cooking and food brings. Creating delicious meals nourishes the soul.
Wealthy life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema guides people towards good health, longevity and enjoyment of their lives, no matter what their circumstances. “The same boiling water that softens a potato hardens an egg,” she explains. “It is not a question of circumstances, but of what you are made of.”
O’Live Your Life offers transformative virtual and in-person experiences, including:
• International Dinner Club – monthly menus personally created by Dario and inspired by a region or country. The club provides a fun way to bring friends and families together over dinner parties and inspire people with their love of travel.
• Under the Tuscan Sun Culinary Retreat – Participants will experience Italy with the locals on private tours normally reserved for top chefs from around the world, staying in a 5-star villa in an organic vineyard near Arezzo in Tuscany.
• Cook-A-Vision Group Courses – In-person and virtual professional retreats for companies looking to bring their professional teams together and boost morale. The program is a personalized, unique and delicious way for a team to connect while discovering flavors from around the world.
• Mediterranean Connection – People from all corners of the globe are invited to participate in an inspiring 5-day immersive online summit to introduce them to the O’Live Your Life experience and the Mediterranean way of life.
• 3 Secrets of the Mediterranean Lifestyle from Anywhere – Visitors to the O’Live Your Life website can choose to receive Anita and Dario’s free gift, “3 Secrets of the Mediterranean Lifestyle from Anywhere “. For three days, subscribers will receive one simple action per day to help them adopt a healthy Mediterranean lifestyle.
About Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema: World-renowned chef Dario Tomaselli and wealthy life strategist and health advocate Anita Heidema are co-founders of O’Live Your Life, a lifestyle program multiplatform. Dario has run kitchens at famous restaurants around the world, including the award-winning Oro in Toronto, Canada. Anita has over 30 years of study and training in business management, neurolinguistic programming and hypnotherapy. Together they run O’Live Your Life, offering an international dinner club, culinary retreats, cooking classes and books that celebrate the Mediterranean way of life. Learn more about OLiveYourLife.org.
For more information, see the online press kit OLiveYourLife.OnlinePressKit247.com.
To request an interview with Chef Dario Tomaselli or Anita Heidema, contact international publicist Michelle Tennant Nicholson: [email protected] or 828-749-3200.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com